Patent Attorney Dr. Eva Leithe
- German Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Graduated by receiving a Diploma in Chemistry following studies at the Technical University of Munich.
Received the degree of Dr.rer.nat. in physical sciences from the Technical University of Munich for original research performed in the Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry under Professor Dr. H. H. Karsch.
Was awarded a Post-Doctoral Fellowship at the University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Dr. Eva Leithe is engaged in the following fields, amongst others:
- Drafting and filing applications for technological property rights (patent and utility model specifications)
- Trademark and design model applications
- Monitoring possible conflicts
- Maintenance and defense of property rights
- Enforcing property rights against third parties
- Law on inventions made by employees
- Monitoring, searches, administration of protective rights
- Drafting license agreements
- Providing expert advice on infringements